- Pauline LE MORE is admitted to the Paris bar since 2005.
- She obtained a master in European law (DEA en droit de l’Union Européenne) at the Paris II-Assas University, a LL.M. Paris/Köln at the University of Cologne (Germany) and a LL.M. in international business law at McGill University (Canada)
- She mostly assists French and international clients in commercial (including antitrust) and real estate laws.
- She works for legal publishing groups on a regular basis, notably the specialized real estate law review AJDI (Dalloz Editor) and Otto Schmid Verlag (German Editor)
- She also trains together with her colleague Marc GANILSY in France and abroad legal sessions dedicated to real estate and commercial laws, notably in collaboration with the organization Dalloz Formation.
- Languages : French, English, German
Pauline LE MORE
Partner, specialized in real estate law
- Marc GANILSY is admitted at the Paris bar since 2000.
- He obtained a master in business law at the University Panthéon-Sorbonne and another master in new technologies (DESS en droit de l’expertise) at the University Paris II-Assas
- He practices in business law, real estate law and criminal law for companies and private clients. He is in particular a referent in criminal law for the Paris bar association.
- He teaches at the University Paris II-Assas’ legal clinic.
- He publishes various articles in legal reviews, such as the review AJDI dedicated to real estate law
- He performs training sessions at Dalloz Formation in real estate law.
- Languages : French, English
Christelle DE KUYPER
- Christelle DE KUYPER est avocate au barreau de Paris depuis 2014.
- Diplômée d’un Master II en droit européen de l’Université Panthéon Sorbonne
- Intervient en droit immobilier, préjudice corporel et plus généralement en contentieux des affaires
- Chargé d’enseignement au sein de la Maison du droit de l’Université Paris II-Assas
- Langues : Français, Anglais
Without forgetting our assistant Mrs. Mélissa HACHEMI.